Hello Sunday! Every weekend I put together a list of my favorite findings from the interweb from the previous week. On this list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. Who doesn’t love a good lazy Sunday where you get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles you bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading? Any bookmarks you'd like to share? We'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments or on social media: @SIKUstyle
Now grab a cup of joe and start reading!
1. Business of Fashion shares "The 10 Commandments of New Consumerism." I am quite fond of number 1 and 2. Read the full commandment list here.
2. Learn about Indego Africa's hand -spun wool supplier in Rwanda--love how they work to develop local supply chains in the country's in which they operate. Plus I love all of the fluffy sheep photos!
3. With a death toll of nearly 400 people, Hurricane Mathew took an enormous toll on the island nation of Haiti still rebuilding from the devastating 2010 Earthquake. Visit Haiti Design Co-op's website to learn more about how you can directly support the local artisans and their families who lost everything last week.
4. Facebook is working to bring internet to the most remote and disconnected places on the planet by delivering real-time internet connectivity via drones. Read more about the social media giant's drone launch in the middle of the Sonora Desert in Arizona.
5. Middle Eastern Kilim Rugs are having a moment according to the LA Times and Pinterest-- pins of Kilim rugs, pillows and other products have doubled in the past year. Read more here.