'Tis the season and we've curated a gift guide for everyone on your gift list and they are all under $25.00! Need stocking stuffer ideas, something for mom that won't break the bank, or not sure what to get for the hostess with the mostess? Support artisan enterprises and give gifts with meaning this holiday season. Plus many of the gift items below are sold by small businesses. We make it easy to choose artisan and shop small!
1. This bracelet honors those who serve and supports vulnerable women in Afghanistan. The Peace Cord Military Bracelet is hand woven from 550 parachute cord and fastened with a brass button featuring U.S. military insignia.
2. These ones will never go out of style. The Diamond Didi Earrings are hand crafted by HIV+ women in India. The ear wires are gold plated and hypoallergenic.
3. Gift the natural alternative to Vaseline and Rosebud Salve. The Eu'Genia Everyday Shea Butter is the perfect gift for the cold winter season. This all-natural, ethically produced shea butter is simply decadent.
4. Who doesn't want an adorable plush felt elephant?! The Handfelted Elephant Baby is hand made in Nepal but vulnerable women. This is a gift to remember!
5. Time to get the party started. The Fiesta Coaster in Blue is hand woven by master weavers in the Guatemalan Highlands.
6. The perfect stocking stuffer for dad or brother. The Leather Keyring is made from 100% leather and brass and hand crafted by skilled artisans in Port Au Prince, Haiti.
7. All the way from Morocco. The Moroccan Blown Glass Salad Bowl is a chic addition to the dinner table we know she'll love. The bowl is made of 100% recycled glass and hand blown at the last remaining glass workshop in Morocco.
8. Something your BESTIE will simply LOVE. The Clara-Silver Earrings are hand made by human-trafficking survivors in East Asia. The earrings feature stainless steel posts and are lead and nickel free.
9. The ladies & guys will love these in their stockings! The Sitti Soap Bar is hand poured by refugees living in Jordan. Each bar is made with high quality extra virgin olive oil and packaged by artisans living in the Gaza Refugee Camp in Jerash, Jordan.
10. The perfect gift for the list-maker, dreamer or doodler. The Large Notebook Set in Navy and Dusk Blue carries a special message. For each set sold Marie Mae donates one hour of business training for women in emerging markets-- helping to create the next generation of enterprising leaders. Now that's an effort we can all get behind!
11. Need something with meaning for your teenage sister or niece? The Porcupine Wrap Bracelet is sure to be a hit. The bracelet is handmade in Tanzania by expert Maasai tribe beaders with 24k gold plated beads.
12. Ramen soup was meant for winter months! The Wild Olive Wood and Bone Chopsticks are the perfect treat for the foodie in your life. The chopsticks are hand-carved in Kenya.
13. Sis is going to love this dress it up or down bracelet. The Anchor Me Bracelet in Ivory is more than a bracelet, it's a symbol of hope. The bracelet is hand made in Athens, Greece green by sex trafficking survivors and vulnerable refugee communities.
14. Looking for something for the gourmet chef or dinner party connoisseur? The Handmade Horn Spice Spoon Set is both functional and beautiful. These spice spoons are hand made from recycled cow horn in Haiti.
15. Up their ink pen game. The White Akama Ink Pen is refillable and hand carved in artisans in Kenya.
16. Don't let them tangle or lose their head phones again! These stocking stuffing ready cord wraps are a must this holiday season. The Cord Wrap in Eco Camel is hand made with chemical-free leather by artisans in India.
17. Last, but certainly not least--the dinner party-ready hostess gift. The Waraniene Napkin Set will add something special to every meal. The napkins are hand loomed in Cote d'Ivoire and with each purchase you'll be directly benefiting the local school and maternity clinic in the community where Fix Six Textiles operates.