Hi There! Every Sunday I put together a LAZY SUNDAY READING list of my favorite reads from the week. On the LAZY SUNDAY READING list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. I love a good lazy Sunday where I get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles I bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading. Any bookmarks you'd like to share? I'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments or on social media: @SIKUstyle
- Passover started on Friday, April 22nd at Sundown. I wrote this article for To The Market about the traditions behind the holiday, ideas for placesettings, and the best part... Passover food recipes! Check out the article here and hop over to Bon Apettit's webiste for even more mouthwatering Passover inspo!
- #WhoMadeMyClothes is such a cool campaign led by Fashion Revolution. I love it so much I wrote an entire post about it here! Plus the folks behind Verily Magazine (super awesome content, you should follow them!) posted this awesome article about even more brands doing awesome things in the world of safe/ethical/sustainable fashion. Harnessing the power of free-markets to do good, def on board this empowering party train.
- This commercial! OMG Organic Valley hit this one out of the PARK! Seriously, I love how relatable this ad is to my life.
- While I do not currently live in the US-- in honor of Earth Day I thought I should share this great list on one thing you should do in every State in the US. Our world is pretty amazing and the US is home to some equally amazing things!
- Sadly (yet, predictably), the ceasefire in Syria looks to be falling apart, some interesting insight from Vice News here. Despite the horror from the civil war in Syria, this group continues to serve civilians in Syria, no matter their side. The White Helmets are a brave and dedicated organization deserving of your support.