Hi There! Every Sunday I put together a LAZY SUNDAY READING list of my favorite reads from the week. On the LAZY SUNDAY READING list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. I love a good lazy Sunday when I get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles I bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading. Any bookmarks you'd like to share? I'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments sections or on social media: @SIKUstyle
- Women Driving. According to reports, women might soon be able to drive in Saudi Arabia...Yes, we are still having the conversation. Bloomberg is reporting that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, King Salman's son, has been pushing for the lifting of the ban on women driving in the Kingdom stating "if women could ride camels during Prophet Mohammed's time, then surely they can operate a vehicle". Hah, let's hope so! Read more here.
- The New Yorker. This is pure gold and a must read via Design*Sponge. I think we can all relate to "Two Weeks of Status Updates from Your Vague Friend on Facebook." Read this article for a good laugh!
- Tangier Anyone? As if I didn't already want to pack up my life and move to Morocco already, this Domino Mag article is making the urge even harder to resist. Check out these photos of two super fab Riads in Tangier.
- Elephant Tusk & Rhino Horn. Kenya Wildlife Service under the direction of Kenya's President, Uhuru Kenyatta, torched ivory from 7,000 dead elephants and 1.5 tons of rhino horn in a ceremony to highlight the illicit ivory trade and the impact of poaching. Learn more about Kenya's efforts to enact a global ban on ivory sales here.
- Glimpse into North Korea. A pariah state and the most closed off country in the world means very few get a glimpse into the world of North Korea. These images from The Washington Post, highlight the country's peculiarities and the lives of ordinary citizens.