Hi There! Every Sunday I put together a LAZY SUNDAY READING list of my favorite reads from the week. On the LAZY SUNDAY READING list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. I love a good lazy Sunday where I get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles I bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading. Any bookmarks you'd like to share? I'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments or on social media: @SIKUstyle
- National Geographic just started the ultimate blog about MAPS! Yes, my obsession of history through geography just got a whole lot cooler. Don’t worry I am not going to dive into a discussion about Sykes-Picot.
- Seriously heart all of these travel Instagram accounts. I still search for all of @HelloEmile's pics from her trip to Jordan, they are just lovely. Speaking of Instagram, what do you all think of Instagram's new logo? I'm still a bit undecided...
- First, off hats off to Bon Appetit for styling a dish with beautiful Tunisian pottery...yes, I am obsessed with Tunisian design. Check out Le Souk (Sold on Lauren Conrad's Little Tiny Market Website) for some real showstoppers. Ok, seriously this article about how to make yogurt more appealing-- TOTAL WINNER. Nearly a year in Jordan and I am totally on board with a Za'atar & olive oil combo. Delish!
- Loved reading this piece in Vanity Fair about Lesley M. M. Blume's book, Everybody Behaves Badly: The True Story Behind Hemingway’s Masterpiece The Sun Also Rises. Blume shares some of the colorful stories of young Ernest Hemingway's Spanish life that inspired his first novel, The Sun Also Rises.
- During a long car ride over the weekend I listened to Tim Ferriss' 4-Hour Workweek Podcast interview with Jamie Foxx. Cannot recommend this podcast enough! Plus Foxx is a serious force of talent, and his mimicking abilities are gut busting!