Hi There! It’s the last weekend of Summer and my hiatus is officially over! For those of you not in the know-- every Sunday I put together a LAZY SUNDAY READING list of my favorite reads from the week. On this list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. Who doesn’t love a good lazy Sunday where you get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles you bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading? Any bookmarks you'd like to share? We'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments or on social media: @SIKUstyle
Now grab a cup of joe and start reading!
1. Because I am in So Cal for one more day— tacos seemed fitting. Check out this mouth-watering list of the best taco spots in LA. Yep, please pass the Cholula.
2. Did you know more than 75,000 Syrians are basically stranded on the Jordanian border? While the country has legitimate security concerns, the humanitarian issues affecting these internally-displaces Syrians are dire. Learn more here.
3. Harper Poe just launched an awesome interview series on her brand’s website, ProudMary.org. Check out the first interview with Osei-Duro founder, Maryanne Mathias. Simply love Mathias’ passion for batik’s!
4. Spending a lot of time with my parents, while travelling back to the US from Jordan, made me really appreciate my parents as basically my everything. This piece from Darling Mag, caught my attention and I kinda love their positivity on what so many cringe at the thought of these days.
5. AND because we just returned from an incredible trip to Utah where we spent time in Zion National Park— some reasons why these magnificent parks are worth protecting.