SIKU style hearts moms. This year consider giving mom a gift that is not only special in design and aesthetic, but helps empower the women who made the goods, many of whmo are also moms! For Mother's Day we are rolling with the slogan "for moms by moms" for our gift list curration. We'd love to hear about the special traditions you share with your family on Mother's Day! Brunch at her favorite restuarant, breakfast in bed, spa day, a walk on the beach, or visit to a museum?
1. The everyday, carry-it-all tote. Handmade in India by artisans living in vulnerable communities.
2. Let her unwind and relax to this soothing soy blend candle. Hand-poured by refugees living in the United States.
3. For the mom who is also a dog lover. She'll simply love this hand-woven tote from Bangladesh.
4. Nautical and fringe combine to make the perfect statement earring. Mom will love these beauties handmade by refugee women living in the United States.
5. Treat mom to some shea butter balm bliss! Ethically sourced and produced from 100% raw shea in Ghana.
6. Hand towels with a story. These hand-towels are hand-woven in Chiapas, Mexico.
7. The perfect dress-it up or down necklace. Handmade from recycled bullets in Ethiopia.
8. Simple slides for sophisticated mamas. These comfy slides are hand-crafted in Leon, Mexico.
9. She can never have enough horn bangles. These beauties are hand-crafted from discarded cow horn in Haiti.
Set of Three Horn Bangles, TO THE MARKET, $36.00
10. A worthy coffee table centerpiece. Mom will love this basket hand-woven from palm leaves, which also features a hand-carved nickel Toureg medallion. Each basket is made in Niger by talented artisans.