We've rounded up our favorite ethical gifting items for guys this Holiday season! Whether your shopping for your brother, dad, or that special someone, we're certain he'll love these gifts with meaning. Plus as an added bonus most of the gifts listed below are sold by small businesses. We make it easy to choose artisan & shop small!
1. Whether he is watching the big game or settling in for a night of Netflix binging, keep him cozy with this luxe blanket. The Navy Chamarra Blanket is handmade by artisans in Guatemala. The purchase of this blanket helps provide education and healthcare for the children of the Vicente Cooperative.
2. For the guy that's always on the go. This work or adventure ready San Marcos Dopp Kit is handmade by vocational students in Honduras.
3. For the artisinal whisky drinker! The set of nine Soapstone Whisky Stones are handcrafted from soapstone in Kenya.
4. Up his style game, these boots were made for office and play. The Chavito Chukka Boot Steel is the perfect combination of rugged-urban and hand crafted in Peru by master cobblers.
5. Not your ordinary skinny tie. The Dusty Blue Skinny Tie is hand sewn in Iganga, Uganda by a group of seven talented women. Sale from the ties help these women become financially independent and provide for their families.
6. Get ready to wow that special someone with a design oriented update to the traditional safari chair. Sundowner cocktails just got a serious upgrade! The Baker's Modern Leather Safari Chair is hand made by master craftsmen in Kampala, Uganda.
7. Time to replace his Ikea glasses with an "adulthood" version. Trust us, he'll thank you! The Ngwenya Glass Nelson Whisky Tumbler Set are hand blown by skilled artisans in Swaziland. Plus each glass is made of 100% recycled glass!
8. The perfect backpack for the intrepid traveler or coffee shop addict. The Cordoba Backpack is ethically made in Leon, Mexico with 100% vegetable tanned leather.
9. With Winter months looming these socks are sure to keep his feet warm and dry. The Shupaca Alpaca Socks are the perfect foot warmers. These socks are made with 60% alpaca wool and hand loomed by artisans in Ecuador.
10. When in doubt, go for the leather wallet. The Bi-Fold Wallet in Eco Black is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Each wallet is hand crafted in India with chemical-free leather by vulnerable artisans.