Hello Sunday! Every weekend I put together a list of my favorite findings from the interweb from the previous week. On this list you'll find important news, inspiring stories, and all-things entrepreneurship. Who doesn’t love a good lazy Sunday where you get to catch-up on all of the interesting articles you bookmarked during the week, but didn't have time to finish reading? Any bookmarks you'd like to share? We'd love to hear what you are reading! Leave a note in the comments or on social media: @SIKUstyle
Now grab a cup of joe-- we've got some reading to do!
1. I am currently scheming a trip to Sri Lanka and came across this great collection of articles about Sri Lanka from Conde Nast Traveler. Yay, now I just need to book my plane ticket!
2. Learn about Palestinian embroidery and it's cultural significance here. Plus check out all of the great social enterprises working with Palestinian refugees to keep the traditional craft alive for future generations.
3. Interested in supporting Haitians affected by #HurricaneMatthew? Please consider supporting artisans in Haiti by purchasing their designs and products. I am certain market-oriented solutions will be the only way to address endemic and systematic poverty in Haiti that is only made worse by natural disasters. I love all of Haiti Design Co.'s products, as well as this adorable denim and leather tote from Vi Bella at To The Market.
4. I love lists. This article from Darling Magazine only confirms why I love them even more!
5. Want to know more about our trip to the first Trade + Impact Summit in Ifrane, Morocco? Read about my experience in The Good Trade.